Just like Mom used to make it, only this time, we’re smoking it!
Total Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Total Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
-2/3 cup butter
-1 cup sugar
-3 large eggs (room temperature)
-1 2/3 cups milk
-2 1/3 cups flour
-1 cup cornmeal
-4 1/2 tsp baking powder
-1 tsp salt
-Diced Jalapenos (optional)
- Bear Mountain BBQ Maple pellets
1. Set smoker or pellet grill to 375 degrees and pour in some Bear Mountain BBQ Maple pellets.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the butter and sugar together.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the eggs and milk.
4. In another bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt.
5. Add the egg mixture and the flour mixture to the butter mixture alternately.
6. Once all is mixed, add the jalapenos if desired.
7. Pour into an oven/grill safe pan.
8. Place on your grill or smoker for 22-27 minutes.
9. Take out, let cool, and enjoy!